Disaster narrowly avoided after a Covid patient lit up a cigarette next to his oxygen mask

Fire broke out in a Covid ward in the Skopje Pulmonology Clinic today – a patient who was receiving supplemental oxygen took off his mask and lit up a cigarette, ...

VMRO demands a Parliament committee to investigate the deadly fire in Tetovo

The SDSM group in Parliament is trying to revive its mundane proposal to have shops closed on Sunday as the opposition demands an urgent debate on the catastrophic ...

Installation of oxygen supply was not part of the contract for the modular hospitals, it was placed later

According to initial information from what could be seen from the footage from the fire in the modular hospital in Tetovo on September 8, there is an incredibly ...

Tragedy in Gostivar: A child died in a fire, one person was injured (PHOTO)

A minor lost his life, and another adult was injured in a fire that broke out this morning in an apartment in a building located on the street “Kej Vardar” ...

Albanian prisoners set their cells in the Kumanovo prison on fire

A group of Albanian prisoners in the Kumanovo prison set fire to their cells in a protest. The prisoners in Macedonia’s most recently built and most modern prison ...

Government will help families whose houses were burned in Veles

Minister of Labor and Social Policy Dime Spasov and Mayor of Veles today visited families whose houses were burned in fire that broke out last night around midnight ...

DETAILS: There was no hope to rescue the woman, her minor grandson poisoned (PHOTO)

True horror took place last night at midnight, after fire broke out in the two houses at  the place called Dvorovi in Veles. It is already known that the fire, ...

Huge fire in Veles, one person was killed, burned several houses

One woman died and three people were injured in fire that last night half hour after midnight broke in Veles. According to initial information fire broke out in ...

PHOTO: Three people killed in fire Bogdanci

Three people were killed in a fire, which broke out this morning at the plant for gas cylinders “Balkan gas” in Bogdanci. PHOTO: KURIR According to ...

Fire in the Parliament, no damage is done

This morning a small fire occurred in one of the domes of Parliament where construction works are still ongoing. While welding steel structure, a spark fell on ...